JOIN US DURING PAIN PATIENTS ADVOCACY WEEK, April 23-30, 2018!
Link to Press Release I:
Link to Press Release II:
**--** WHITE COAT PROTEST RALLY AT THE DOJ, 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 11:00am - 3:00pm, MEMORIAL SERVICE, 12:00noon - 1:00pm, Washington, DC.
**--** Congressional Briefing on Chronic Pain, Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 12:00noon - 2:00pm, 122 Cannon HOB, U.S. Capitol Building, Washington, DC.
"Chronic Pain Treatment and Physician Persecution by the DOJ"
"Over Prosecution of Black & Other Ethnic Physicians of Color by the DOJ, Law Enforcement and State Medical Boards"
"The Suicide Epidemic of Chronic Pain Patients Who Are Opioid Non-Abusers and Treating Physicians"
"Black Genocide from the Hysteria of the Opioid Crises Affecting Sickle Cell Anemia Chronic Pain Patients"
PANELISTS Include (as of 4/3/18):
1. Rev. Ronald V. Myers Sr. M.D.(Ronald Doc Myers), President Black Doctors Matter (BDM), American Pain Institute (API), Founder & Chairman of National Juneteenth Observance Foundation (NJOF) and Persecuted Physician
2. Billy Earley, PA, Physician Assistant Healthcare Advocate, Adviser American Pain Institute, Black Doctors Matter, World Sickle Cell Federation, and Ambassador/Contributor Doctors of Courage
3. Linda Cheek, Self-Published Author, President and Founder of Doctors of Courage
4. Nita Thompson, Advocate, Founder of the World Sickle Cell Federation for the Humane Treatment of People with Sickle Cell
5. Leslie Gregory, Health Care Advocate and Director of the "Right to Health" Campaign
6. Steven Henson, M.D., Emergency Room Physician and Persecuted Physician
7. Clarence Verdell, M.D., Psychiatrist & Persecuted Physician
8. Paulette Diana Wright, NP, and Persecuted Nurse Practitioner
9. Dralves Edward, M.D., Co-Chair, Black Doctors Matter (BDM), and Persecuted Physician
10. Kelly Devine, Kratom United
11. Laura Deluca, Chronic Illness Advocacy and Awareness Group (CIAAG)
12. Matthew Fogg, Retired U.S. Marshall & Former Candidate Maryland U.S. House of Representatives
13. Jonelle Elgaway, Founder/Host CAW360 Network (Conspiracies Against Wellness), Advocate, in coalition with CIAAG.
14. Lynn Webster, M.D., Pain Management Specialist and Researcher
INVITED PANELISTS for Congressional Hearing (4/3/18):
15. Robert D. Rose, Jr., Former Marine, Chronic Pain Patient Veteran Advocate
16. W. Michael Byrd, M.D., MPh. & Linda A. Clayton, M.D., MPh., Authors and Professors from Harvard Univesity
17. Kyle Horton, M.D., Candidate for U.S. House of Representatives
**--** "America's In Pain!" - MARCH ON WASHINGTON - "Silent No More!" Chronic Pain Treatment Rally, Thursday, April 26, 2018, 11:00am - 4:00pm, U.S. Capitol Reflecting Pool, Washington, DC.
Speakers Include (as of 4/3/18):
** Lauren Deluca, Founder, Chronic Illness Advocacy & Awareness Group (CIAAG)
** Makio Zulu Shakur, Chairman, New Black Panther Vanguard
** Marc Koller, Oregon Candidate for U.S. House of Representatives
** Rev. Ronald V. Myers, Sr., M.D., Founder & Chairman American Pain Institute (API) and Black Doctors Matter (BDM)
** Nita Thompson, World Sickle Cell Federation (WSCF)
** Billy Earley, PA, Physician Assistant Health Care Advocate
** Arthur Fleming, NAACP, Dallas, TX
INVITED SPEAKERS to Chronic Pain Advocacy Rally (as of 4/3/18):
** Congresswoman Karen Bass (D-CA)
** Neal Franklin, Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP)
PLEASE SIGN OUR PETITIONS!
PLEASE DONATE & SUPPORT OUR CAUSE! YOUR TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED:
For more information contact Rev. Dr. Myers at 662-392-2016.
Thank you for your support!
FIGHT PAIN PATIENT BIGOTRY AND ABUSE IN AMERICA!
SUPPORT PAIN PATIENTS ADVOCACY WEEK, April 23-30, 2018!
BOYCOTT CVS PHARMACY!
TELL YOUR TWO U.S. SENATORS (www.Senate.gov, 202-224-3121) AND U.S. CONGRESSMAN (www.House.gov, 202-224-3121), THROUGH THEIR HEALTH ISSUES STAFF REPRESENTATIVES, TO SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATE IN OUR CONGRESSIONAL BRIEFING ON CHRONIC PAIN, WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25, 2018, 12:00noon - 2:00pm, AT THE U.S. CAPITOL, DURING PAIN PATIENTS ADVOCACY WEEK!
DONATE to the American Pain Institute (API)